MGT 599 (NEW) WK 10 Assignment 5 – Capstone Final Project and Presentation (Case 13: Tesla Motors)
To buy this assignment, click below link:
Section 1: Final Capstone Project Plan
Write a two to three (2-3) page executive summary in which you provide a high-level technical overview of your project where you address the following from the case study:
- Strategy Development
- Innovation and Competitive Analysis
- Exploiting Innovation
- The Organization’s Response to Change
Section 2: Closing Process PowerPoint Presentation
In addition to your detailed executive summary, you must present your findings to the executive team and the venture capital group that along with the executive summary will convince everyone that your solution is optimal.
Your PowerPoint must have speaker notes and these speaker notes must be written as if you were presenting this project to your client. A template is provided for your use. You can modify the template based on your professor’s instructions. Do not omit any information from the template because the information aligns with the rubric. Note: The template can be found here.
- Prepare a nine to fifteen (9-15) slide presentation in which you:
- Include a title slide and a slide in which you provide the purpose and objectives of the presentation.
- Examine your chosen company’s competitive environment.
- Determine your chosen company’s main strengths and weaknesses.
- Determine and evaluate two to three (2-3) strategies to exploit its innovation breakthroughs.
- Recommend a strategy for your chosen company.
- Advise key strategic implementation approach.
- Include a summation slide in which you provide the key takeaways for the CEO.
Your presentation must follow these formatting requirements:
Use the PowerPoint presentation template that can be found in the online course shell. Your professor will inform you if the template can be modified.
Provide a references slide. The Reference Slide must follow APA format.
Create Speaker Notes to accompany each slide that emphasize and embellish the key points to the stakeholders. Please be clear and thorough as if you are actually presenting.