BUS 520 WK 10 Assignment 4: Presentation to the Board
To buy this assignment, Click below link:
You’ve done a tremendous amount of planning, research, and strategizing in your role as the task force leader. It’s now time to bring it all together. You will create a presentation in which synthesize your research and recommendations from the first three assignments.
As you know, the ability to create and deliver strong presentations is a critical skill for all managers, leaders, and employees. You can improve this skill through practice. In this final assignment, you will have the opportunity to hone your presentation skills.
- Decide which method of presentation you will use: PowerPoint with narration, where you use Kaltura to record your screen as you talk (screencast), or a video presentation in which you use your webcam and Kaltura to record yourself presenting. Make time to practice!
- Prepare by reviewing these resources (access links in course shell):
- Structuring an Effective Presentation
- How to Deliver an Effective Presentation
- Death by PowerPoint
- Screen Recording– for PowerPoint
- Record and Upload a Video– for video with webcam
Create a PowerPoint slide presentation with narration (8-10 slides recommended) or a 5-7 minute video presentation (do not exceed 7 minutes, as this may present file size issues) for the Board of Directors. Include these components:
- Assignment 1 Executive Summary
Use the executive summary from Assignment 1 to prepare and present the key elements associated with your research and recommendations.
- Assignment 2 Executive Summary
Use the executive summary from Assignment 2 to prepare and present the key elements associated with your research and recommendations.
Further Details are hidden…